No products in the cart.
Okaya Solar Battery 150AH
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Model||Okaya Solar Battery|
|Capacity (Rated AH)||150 AH|
Okaya Solar Battery
Kharb Industries is a authorised dealer of Okaya solar products – Okaya Solar Battery 150AH | Kharb Industries, Alika Road, Mandi Dabwali – 125104, District Sirsa, Haryana, India | Er. Amit Kharb +919992221991
Solar Batteries as the name suggests are powered by the solar energy. It is a rechargeable battery that integrates a solar cell with battery power storage. It is also a tubular battery and uses captive power for its energy source. Over the last decades, the focus on solar photovoltaic systems usage to meet the growing clean power demand globally has increased manifold. The success of a SPV system largely depends on the efficiency of its storage. These have been developed specifically for use in photovoltaic systems or are just used for individual purpose. They are used especially in stand-alone systems for storage of energy produced by solar panels and batteries as a buffer when major consumer operation. Cost effective storage of solar power is a challenge as the electricity produced from solar panels is intermittent.
- Partial State Charge Condition – The batteries are designed to operate in partial charged conditions even in the non sunny days.
- Water Level – Micro porous ceramic vent plugs with water level indicators.
- Low Maintenance – Due to the low antimony content the batteries are easier to maintain.
- Low rate of self discharge – Designed cycle life at C10 discharge ( at 27*C,1.85 VPC ).
- Superior Voltage – Ideal for cyclic applications due to superior voltage and energy output profile.
- Excellent Efficiency – Excellent Ampere – hour and Watt-hour efficiency.
- Designed cycle life at C10 discharge (at 27° C, 1.85 VPC)
- Ultra low maintenance due to low antimony content.
- Excellent Ampere-hour and Watt-hour efficiency
- Ultra low rate of self discharge.
- Ideal for cyclic applications due to superior voltage and energy output profile.
- Designed to operate in partial state of charge condition.
- Microporous Ceramic vent plugs with water level indicators.
- Very efficient in hybrid applications.
- Paperless warranty